Welcome

Happy Twenty Eleven! After a failed 365 in 2010, I am taking on the 52 week project with no particular theme in mind. Still just hoping to capture my growing baby girls who own my heart! My hope is to capture and document their every day life and that this is something they'll look at fondly in days, weeks, months, and years to come! Follow our journey! And while you're here, click on the Inspiration link above to be inspired by others to get started on something similar or keep going - you won't regret it!

32 | 52

School started for MacKenzie this week.  5th grade...time just really really flies...

Here is a shot of her the morning of the 1st day of school...snuggled in bed...


And here is one of the many reasons she is so excited about 5th grade...finally...band...here with her shiny new saxophone.



Praying for a wonderful school year...that might slow down a bit...

7 comments:

Kensya said...

I love how MacKenzie still sleeps with her dolls and stuffed animals..so cute!!! Is MacKenzie in private school? Reason I ask is because here they don't start band until 6th grade which is middle school! Hope she enjoys band! Exciting times!

Ashley Sisk said...

LOVE that second shot. Beautiful.

Mrs. Fun said...

oh that second photo is beautiful. Love the light. I hope she enjoys it, I wish I would have learned to play guitar.

Karin said...

What a great instrument to be playing. I hope she has a great start to the school year.

Valeria said...

Love the light on your second shot.
Music is very important, she will have fun learning.

krista keller photography | Danville CA said...

Love the Saxophone shot - you nailed that beautiful lighting and great composition! Happy new school year, Mackenzie!

Teresa said...

Love the sax shot, beautiful backlighting. I also love how your daughter looks so old in her photos but still so young sleeping with her stuffed animals.

Post a Comment

Followers