Welcome

Happy Twenty Eleven! After a failed 365 in 2010, I am taking on the 52 week project with no particular theme in mind. Still just hoping to capture my growing baby girls who own my heart! My hope is to capture and document their every day life and that this is something they'll look at fondly in days, weeks, months, and years to come! Follow our journey! And while you're here, click on the Inspiration link above to be inspired by others to get started on something similar or keep going - you won't regret it!

33 | 52

This week I have my Me and Mine Shot.  I'm so thankful for my friend Jayme for keeping me accountable to do this.

This is me and Nala.  Just loving on eachother...because yes her pulling my hair does constitute loving...


week 33 me and mine

Excited to see Jayme Franklin | SF Bay Area Natural Light Photographer  Me and Mine Post.  Go check it out!

10 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

That's really sweet. Love the processing.

Danielle said...

So sweet! I love the first one.

Jayme F said...

I adore the individuals that you capture with each of your girls. You seriously need to share your BW processing secret with me. Thanks for joining me this month for a Me and Mine post! And my hair justl looks longer because it's not pulled back into a knotty mess :-)!

Jen said...

Love the Me & Mine shots. So sweet! <3

Kensya said...

This is adorable! I need to get behind the lens with my babies :)

jenna said...

You are so pretty Hope! I love how natural this shot it--really conveys true love

Tamra said...

I love that you are so loyal to this idea! This shot, as your others have been, is beautiful.

jules said...

that first one better be blown up super big ... it's wonderful!
i love this with the two of you!!!

Anonymous said...

I am in awe of these two photographs. So incredibly sweet! I just can't stop looking at the first one!

Valeria said...

Love your photos, just simple moments that will never return.
I love this idea and would love to join, can I ?

Post a Comment

Followers