Welcome

Happy Twenty Eleven! After a failed 365 in 2010, I am taking on the 52 week project with no particular theme in mind. Still just hoping to capture my growing baby girls who own my heart! My hope is to capture and document their every day life and that this is something they'll look at fondly in days, weeks, months, and years to come! Follow our journey! And while you're here, click on the Inspiration link above to be inspired by others to get started on something similar or keep going - you won't regret it!

31 | 52

This week we left the girlies at home and headed to St. Louis to meet up with Mia, Rhonda, and Myles.  Loved road tripping with my girl.  I've got to plan more one on one stuff with just her.  Love the girlies to death, but I confess sometimes I miss my me and Mack time.  MUST DO THIS MORE OFTEN.  So glad we made this happen. 





10 comments:

Jen said...

Such a great way to spend time with her! Looks like she had a lot of fun!

Ashley Sisk said...

I love the moments you captured and I love the processing. Beautiful.

Mrs. Fun said...

Beautiful photos, so glad you had fun.

Angela King said...

Looks like a ton of fun. Love the bws. :)

Farm Girl in MD said...

Beautiful photos and a wonderful memory to accompany them!

Lauren P. said...

These are great - I love the variety of expressions that you captured! Wonderful memories! :)

janders@wi.rr.com said...

I just LOVE these!!! What great lifestyle shots. And you got some dreamy light in the right middle photo!

Lucy said...

I love your style and your bw conversions! Looks like you had fun!

Christy said...

I really like your B&W conversion.

Valeria said...

I love how you capture moments

Post a Comment

Followers