Welcome

Happy Twenty Eleven! After a failed 365 in 2010, I am taking on the 52 week project with no particular theme in mind. Still just hoping to capture my growing baby girls who own my heart! My hope is to capture and document their every day life and that this is something they'll look at fondly in days, weeks, months, and years to come! Follow our journey! And while you're here, click on the Inspiration link above to be inspired by others to get started on something similar or keep going - you won't regret it!

30 | 52

Here's the deal...I'm pretty lucky.

I'm lucky she was willing to let me practice on her in 100 plus degree weather so that I would be prepared to shoot this the next day.

I'm lucky that although when it come to my girls...lifestyle is the photographic approach I embrace...she gave me these still moments that force me to look into her soul and see that she is becoming a young lady right before my eyes.  I'm reminded to cling to the here and now...today...make the most of the time we have.   Life is going by far too fast.

I'm lucky that she's on this photography journey with me.  I'm loving watching her develop her eye.

Yes, indeed, I'm pretty lucky.

Mack Gararge Light  websized

story 1a

11 comments:

Rachelle said...

First, tell MacKenzie that she has a timeless beauty that speaks volumes. I love when a person's expression, her eyes and the way she sets her mouth, show glimpses of who she is at that very moment. Stunning captures of your young lady.

Jen said...

These are fabulous. Her eyes are stunning and she is so natural in front of the camera!

Janell said...

Wow, amazing pictures! You have a beautiful model. :)

Kensya said...

Amazing Hope! I am in love with the light in these! Helps draw you in! You are rocking that camera of yours! Mackenzie's a such a great model!

Valeria said...

Really great shot of a wonderful young woman. Love her skin

Tamra said...

She is beautiful, and so are your captures of her.

darolyn said...

Your daughter and these pictures are GORGEOUS!!!!

KAREN said...

these shots are perfect!! just gorgeous! great job!

Karin said...

It's wonderful that she was such a willing subject for you to practice with her! You got some wonderful pictures of her here, Hope. You're right, time is going by far too fast.

Satakieli said...

She is beautiful and these photos are wonderful xx

Anonymous said...

These are really beautiful, still moments! ...glad you embraced them!

Post a Comment

Followers