Me and Mine

She's mine...all mine...and I love her.
Linking up this week with my friend Jayme Franklin | SF Bay Area Natural Light Photographer. Check out her Me and Mine to see her and hers!!! She is a master of light
When I got home this evening, I had an email invite from her to link up my me and mine post with hers this week. So while this month was last minute, I hope that this will motivate me to stay on this personal project a bit better than I have. Hopefully next month I can be a bit more creative or in the very least...find some better light; but, I'm pretty sure that a year from now when I look back I won't be looking for the gorgeous light, but instead I'll be pleased to have found a moment to jump in front of the lens smushed next to the girlies that I love.
Have a great week!
ETA:
I posted this Sunday night and today (Monday morning) the twins woke up and saw the camera set up on the tripod and begged and begged to get in on the action...but one shot wasn't enough...we all got in...seriously as we were...me in my bonnet (yep, I wear that at night) and my toothbrush (ahem...that's not a prop), MacK with her one roller for the front part of her hair that doesn't curl as naturally anymore, and the girls...well you see...
I think that it's kinda funny that I can't ever get them to pose or smile for the camera unless I set up a tripod...those girls!
yep...me and mine.

31 comments:
My goodness, you two are GORGEOUS ladies. Thank you for posting with me tonight. I know that we will both treasure these photos with our loved ones!
Love it- such gorgeous ladies!
You look like sisters. Gorgeous family
Umm, you are gorgeous! You look like her sister, not mom =) I bet she's proud to call you her mom.
You are right; you will love this photo for many years to come! And I must agree - you look like beautiful sisters!
Wow ~ What a Gorgeous Image of the two of you!! And I love the next images especially with the toothbrush! Love that :) These are the pictures you will always look back at and smile ~ They are perfect!!
P.S. Yes, I did get a new logo, Jeanine did it :)
yeah, I was thinking you all look like sisters. you suck! 'cept ya dont...y'all are just so dang gorgeous and cute, and young lookin'
Oh Hope... I love you for posting all of these! The first is just fabulous, but the rest is such real life with littles. So perfect :)
Oh my! I am in love with this project of yours. I have the hardest time getting in my own photos. But if I looked like you, I'd have no trouble at all. That first is wonderfully beautiful! And the following are perfectly everyday. Everyone needs to do this. How fun!
Seriously, these could not be better! LOVE!! I agree with Gail, you look so young! Lucky you. So blessed.
these are so stinkin' cute. love them! :)
oh i just adore those black and whites.... love them!
these are PERFECT for the wall! You better get them printed!
LOVE these photos. The black and whites are adorable :)
You DO look like sisters! Wow! Beautiful photos.
Holy gorgeous! Agreed, you do look like sisters. That was my exact first thought. I just love these...they're so real and you all look SO SO happy. :)
New to your blog, hope to get to know you better! :) Beautiful photos!
Wow! you and yours look like you have so much fun...love!
What a precious family you have! Love!
you all are beyond cuteness!!
Hope these are awesome...I love this idea so much!!!
love the impromptu shoot... and I swear, had you not said you (Mommy) were in the shot, I'd never have guessed this wasn't a sister's series. You look incredible - bonnet, toothbrush, and all. Tripod and remote have become my personal best friend.
Um, Hope. You. Are. Gorgeous.
And you say I look young? Child, please, you look all of 15, and I am NOT exaggerating! And your arms look so toned -- are you working out without me? :)
And those shots of you and your girls are priceless. That first shot of the twins is SO sweet!
For some reason I only notice when you post here sometimes. I've gotta make it a point to check here more often because you post some really sweet treasures here!
(Oh, I wear a bonnet just like that at night!)
Your family is so so beautiful - love these shots.
What a beautiful family!!
You look young!!!! I agree about looking like sisters! Very cute set with all of you, too!
I love these how these are just real life. Perfect.
Love the pics on this blog!...totally forgot you had it. really cute
Fun fun fun. I love how you look like their sisters
You all look like sisters!
I LOVE these pictures of you four together!
Post a Comment