Welcome

Happy Twenty Eleven! After a failed 365 in 2010, I am taking on the 52 week project with no particular theme in mind. Still just hoping to capture my growing baby girls who own my heart! My hope is to capture and document their every day life and that this is something they'll look at fondly in days, weeks, months, and years to come! Follow our journey! And while you're here, click on the Inspiration link above to be inspired by others to get started on something similar or keep going - you won't regret it!

28 | 52

There is something quite beautiful about the light just outside the window...

But it doesn't compare to the beauty just on the inside of this one...

(Nia in her cousin's "attitude" glasses from Claires)

21 comments:

Mrs. Fun said...

OH my goodness, I love these. So cute!! My daughter used to buy glasses from Claires, wishing she really wore glasses. Now she needs glasses and wishes they were as cheap as Claires, lol

Rebecca Spencer said...

These are stunning, a beautiful girl and your words just compliment the photos so well. Fantastic job with that lighting. Rebecca x

Satakieli said...

Oh, these are gorgeous! She looks adorable in those glasses :)

Lacey said...

I love your words here! Perfect for the adorable photos! :)

Valeria said...

That made me smile. So intelectual

darolyn said...

I look forward to your pictures every week they are always so beautiful and this week doesn't disappoint! These are great. I love the "attitude" glasses. I think I had some when I was little too!

Tamra said...

Love the light, and your words fit perfectly with your beautiful girl.

janders@wi.rr.com said...

The light is GREAT! She is so cute! Looks very sophisticated :)

Kate said...

I've come to love window light...some of my favorite images come from window light. These are beautiful Hope!!! Awesome job.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness is she so cute or what. GOrgeous window light shots Hope!
STephanie Moore

christine said...

Adorable! Love your b&w processing.

Stacey S said...

LOVE this wonderful window lighting!! She is adorable, love these quiet shots with just a hint of fun attitude.

Anonymous said...

Love the lighting in these. She is so cute.

Emily Davis

Tabitha Patrick Photography said...

so beautiful! l love the lighting

Jobrina Hofleit said...

Oh my goodness Hope....are you kidding me!?!? She is so stinkin adorable!!!!!!! Amazing job with that window light and I just can't stop looking at that "look" she's giving you in that third image...LOVE! ;-)

aimee mcauley said...

So fun and real!

Anonymous said...

So sweet, love those glasses!!

Lindsey Culver

Weather Anchor Mama said...

Love this look for the girls!

Jayme F. said...

The window light is gorgeous, but it doesn't hold a candle to the beauty of your girls! I love that you are capturing the everyday moments of your girls!

mommyRACHELLE said...

a gorgeous triptych - - especially that last contemplative glasses photo on the right. Lovely work, beautiful girl.

Renae said...

The light looks great.

Post a Comment

Followers