Welcome

Happy Twenty Eleven! After a failed 365 in 2010, I am taking on the 52 week project with no particular theme in mind. Still just hoping to capture my growing baby girls who own my heart! My hope is to capture and document their every day life and that this is something they'll look at fondly in days, weeks, months, and years to come! Follow our journey! And while you're here, click on the Inspiration link above to be inspired by others to get started on something similar or keep going - you won't regret it!

21 | 52

These pics highlight two things the girls love...Ring around the Rosie and Coloring...

More importantly (j/k) they got their first pairs of flip flops this weekend.  In my house, this is worth documenting.  I LOVE flip flops and was excited to find these with the straps on the back at Babies R Us.  (For yourselves mommies, JCREW flip flops are the way to go!)

E.T.A. -  For those that commented/emailed - the camera shirt is from Babies R US...super cheap (<$10.00)

7 comments:

Courtney said...

What cute little flip flops! I am a huge flip flop fan as well...probably b/c I live on an island :O) I LOVE that camera shirt your daughter has. Where did you find it???

Danielle said...

Love the moodiness of these! I love flip flops, too =) I live in them from March - October!

Valeria said...

Me too, love the mood and the light on your second shoot is incredible.

Tamra said...

LOVE the b/w, lifestyle feel of these! And you know that you were the inspiration for my "me and mine," right?! Ditto on the shirt ?!

KAREN said...

you know i have a camera shirt for my son as well! lol!! i love these!!

Karin said...

The camera shirt IS very cute!

The coloring is so beautiful in these pictures. I especially like the one of your daughter coloring.

Heidi said...

I love the conversion! Adorable!!!

Post a Comment

Followers