Welcome

Happy Twenty Eleven! After a failed 365 in 2010, I am taking on the 52 week project with no particular theme in mind. Still just hoping to capture my growing baby girls who own my heart! My hope is to capture and document their every day life and that this is something they'll look at fondly in days, weeks, months, and years to come! Follow our journey! And while you're here, click on the Inspiration link above to be inspired by others to get started on something similar or keep going - you won't regret it!

20 | 52

The girls don't always get along perfectly (they are all strong willed and want to be the boss!) ...but I sure love when they do.   The best Mother's Day present...these three...enjoying eachothers company...dancing and grooving to their own beats.  

The girls got me lots of handmade items.  I have several handprints ;), a lavendar project, color sheets, foot bath salts, cards, bookmarks, and a canvas. 
Another fantastic Mother's Day Gift was finding out that I won a fantastic prize on Clickinmoms for the bottom picture in this post!  Woohoo!  So glad we stopped to take a pic that evening to soak in that gorgeous light.

Happy Mother's Day!


Never mind our messy garage...my limb chops (no time to change lenses - I can't take my eyes off of the little ones long enough for that)...and the ill put together collage...this is just easier than uploading individual pics ;)

4 comments:

Karin said...

These are so lovely! The b&w especially.

KAREN said...

congratulations on your winning picture!! these are equally great...you can definitely tell that they love each other!

Valeria said...

chops? where? How can we see that when tees photos show so much joy.
I love this collage, which is something that I still don't know how to do it :(

Barbara said...

These are beautiful. Love the b&w. Very sweet.

Post a Comment

Followers