Welcome

Happy Twenty Eleven! After a failed 365 in 2010, I am taking on the 52 week project with no particular theme in mind. Still just hoping to capture my growing baby girls who own my heart! My hope is to capture and document their every day life and that this is something they'll look at fondly in days, weeks, months, and years to come! Follow our journey! And while you're here, click on the Inspiration link above to be inspired by others to get started on something similar or keep going - you won't regret it!

22 | 52

I took the girlies to the zoo today and got them signed up for the library's summer reading program.  They were super excited to go.  The whole way there they talked about seeing the elephants.  Once there, Nala  was afraid of everything.  She wanted to stay in her stroller and refused to get close to the exhibits.  Nia had a great time.  I clearly forgot what a pain our traditional double stroller was.  My arms got a great workout.  Never again...it was so inappropriate for a zoo trip!  I missed my little stroller, but it was nice to be able to attach my camera bag :)

5 comments:

G K said...

The love between your girls is always so evident. The twins are super adorable, but your tween is so confident, smart, and patient -- you can see it in pics. And I'm glad I'm not the only one that signs my toddler up for summer reading at the library. We've been doing it since she was six months old (we picked up this year's stuff last week). As always, it was a pleasure looking at your pics. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Karin said...

The top picture is so gorgeous!

That's funny about your double stroller. I know what you mean about your arms getting a good workout. We use our double tandem to go everywhere since we don't have a car here, and it is really exhausting. I'm looking forward to soon downsizing! What kind is your un-traditional double?

Tamra said...

Looks like a fun day, and more super cute pics of your girls!

KAREN said...

these shots are so wonderful! i love the color in the first one. and i had to laugh at the camcorder pic b/c i've always wondered how crazy i look when i run after my boys to take a pic!

Heidi said...

Really fun! :)

Post a Comment

Followers