MacKenzie wrapped her gymnastics season this weekend. She had her second best meet of the season, but didn't qualify for the state banquet. She was very disappointed and actually shed some tears. That is really unlike her. In fact, we get on to her for not caring enough sometimes. There was only one girl on her team that qualified this year. I think it may have been harder for MacK because she did qualify last year so she actually knows what she'll be missing out on...I felt bad, but the truth is...that's life. You win some...you lose some...and...there is always next year :)
Below that I have the second installment of Me and Mine. You can see the first here. The girls and I played around a bit with the timer. Yes, I know...I said, I was going to do this once a month...let's change that to once a quarter :) The girls again loved seeing me run back and forth to set the timer and really wanted to help. Maybe one day we'll actually fix ourselves up for a me and mine...not today though...settling for no make up and crazy hair instead. :)
Free Download The Secret Lives of Color Kobo PDF
5 years ago



30 comments:
Ah! I think I lost my last comment. Way to get IN the picture- running for the timer and then trying to look 'relaxed' is always a challenge but you look great! How you got all 3 girls to look at the same time? Impressive.
Aww, nice photos! I love the dresses! How long as MacKenzie been doing gymnastics?
Beautiful - all of you!! I still haven't done this yet, so you're my inspiration!
Beautiful! Love to see you in the photos!
Um, wow! Could you and your girl be any more beautiful!?
LOVE!!! Congrats to her for doing to so well.
You and yours are beautiful.
You have a beautiful family! Your girls are so pretty. Lovely shots.
beautiful family!! you all look just alike - gorgeous!
Your girls are gorgeous, but I see where they get it... you're a stunner! Love the Me and Mine shots!
OMG, you are SO beautiful, Hope! If I looked that good, I'd be in front of the camera all the time! I'm sorry MacKenzie didn't qualify but you have a great attitude about it.
you are beautiful!!... and such gorgeous daughters as well!! i love the me and mine theme!
Wow, you certainly have a gorgeous family! Beautiful!
You are stunning! So are your girls! Sad that your M didn't qualify! Next year!
Gorgeous photo of you and your girls, love it!
You and yours are beautiful! This is a great reminder for me to get into a couple frames. (((hugs))) to your daughter.
LOVE me and mine (or in this instance, you and yours!) You have such beautiful girls...and no wonder...looking at mom! You look so young! Great pictures.
Hope you and your girls are so beautiful. You are teaching your daughter amazing life lessons!
You have a beautiful family.
uh, that's no makeup and crazy hair? you're stunning, hope! love these glimpses into your life :)
You and your daughters are beautiful. This is a great reminder to me to get out from behind the camera. I'm sure your daughters will appreciate these images as they grow older!
what a beautiful family!
Ummm, that is no makeup? You are SO beautiful Hope! Seriously, you and your girls look amazing. Plus how awesome for them to have these photos of you all together to look back on one day!
What a beautiful family! Seriously gorgeous.
Love the Me and Mine shots - oh, wow, you ladies are all gorgeous!!
wow...your family is gorgeous!
Awww....Beautiful mama and her sweet, perfect baby girls! Love!
just beautiful..... ♥
I love following your project this year!
You are so pretty! You look like the older sister :) Cute cute cute pics!
Love,love your images and blog! So beautiful!
Post a Comment