Welcome

Happy Twenty Eleven! After a failed 365 in 2010, I am taking on the 52 week project with no particular theme in mind. Still just hoping to capture my growing baby girls who own my heart! My hope is to capture and document their every day life and that this is something they'll look at fondly in days, weeks, months, and years to come! Follow our journey! And while you're here, click on the Inspiration link above to be inspired by others to get started on something similar or keep going - you won't regret it!

01 | 52

As part of my 52 Week Project I am also doing a Me and Mine 12xs.  I absolutely know there is no way I'll be getting KT in pics twelve times and I don't want use up my once a year formal pictures, so I'm going to start the year  and may even finish the year with just me and the girls.  If we get him in at any point...it'll just be a bonus!  LOL

Setting up for this, I had NO IDEA how much fun the girls would have doing this...and look...they are budding photographers.  They LOVED this! I've never been able to get them to smile for pics...They loved helping set the timer and then running to our spots.  Nia prefers hand held though. :) 

Yes, we all look a mess, but it's us.  The REAL us...food on faces...hair uncombed...missing pants....and all!


My favorite shot this week has been this one captured on Sunday.  MacKenzie and Nia had a sweet moment!

27 comments:

grandmabish said...

I love your sweet, natural, REAL photos.

angie said...

that last photo is truly amazing. love.

priscilla said...

i agree with orangelica. i love the photos but the last one speaks volumes. how blessed we are, huh?

Laurie said...

Love the last one. Soooo sweet :)

Anonymous said...

Aww! So sweet. I love the shot of you all together.

Vicki said...

I agree with everyone else... the last shot is priceless! Beautiful shot of you with your girls too!

Tori said...

Beautiful girls!! The last one is so sweet!

Ashley Sisk said...

That last shot is my favorite too - wow, what a moment.

Karin said...

These are all so sweet!

Did you feel even slightly nervous when your toddler was holding your camera, or are you just that easy going of a mom? If so, I commend you!:) (I would have been nervous.)

Janell said...

these pics are adorable. And the last one is fantastic! Love the ones of him holding the camera. Good luck with your p52, hoping I can keep up with mine also. :)

Janell said...

oops I'm sorry! I mean SHE looks adorable! My daughter always gets confused for a boy too. hehe.

Jamie said...

I love the last shot! What a sweet moment.

tatyannashope said...

They are all beautiful, but that last image is perfection! I love that you were able to capture so much of the emotion of that moment.

Anonymous said...

awe! I love that you made a blog just for this, it's beautiful! I love that moment with MacKenzie and Nia, priceless and love your processing on it too! Happy New Year!

Trisha said...

Love the b&w & your girls look so great! It's the real life pics that can be so fun! My fav is the last w your two girls. I can imagine that framed on their bed sides when they are older. Great friends.

Courtney said...

Just beautiful!! I love how you are in the photo with your sweet little ones! I'm doing a Monday Me but I like your Me and Mine :O) Cute idea!! I just adore the one of your two little ones having a sweet quiet moment. I hope you frame that one :O)

Hannah said...

These are beautiful. Your girls at beautiful. That last picture is so sweet. I love everything about it.

eclemrush said...

Oh goodness, those camera shots are too cute! YOu really have beautiful girls.

Pam said...

I love the real you...feels like home <3

Gretchen said...

Ohhhh That last one is my favorite too.How sweet!

Teresa said...

That last one is great. I love the warm B & W!

Anonymous said...

beautiful shot at the end! the 1st 2 are too adorable.... trying to be like mommy!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Hahahaha. LOVE the missing pants! My goodness your kids are so cute. The header made me fall in love instantly! New follower here. :D


I too am playing along with the Project 365! I would love it if you would come over to my place and check it out. :)
http://marnispics.blogspot.com

Brandie said...

That last pic is just so sweet!!!!

Salina said...

LOVE the last photo. And I haven't commented in awhile, but I LOVE your new blog design.

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful moment you captured! Good luck with your project 52!

MLE said...

I adore that last shot....precious.
I love seeing you in the frame.

Post a Comment

Followers