Welcome

Happy Twenty Eleven! After a failed 365 in 2010, I am taking on the 52 week project with no particular theme in mind. Still just hoping to capture my growing baby girls who own my heart! My hope is to capture and document their every day life and that this is something they'll look at fondly in days, weeks, months, and years to come! Follow our journey! And while you're here, click on the Inspiration link above to be inspired by others to get started on something similar or keep going - you won't regret it!

12 | 52

The time has changed and suddenly this is what it looks like at bedtime for the girls (7 p.m. cst).  It's no longer dark.  So...they've been resistant just a bit to going down... and because I'm such a cool mom and I'm off tomorrow...today, I took them out and let them stay up late (bed at 7:45 p.m).


18 comments:

Tamra said...

Well worth it, I would think, to get those beautiful pictures of your beautiful girls! Such yummy light you captured!

karren said...

Oh boy... I remember trying to get kids to bed. I wish they would just leave the time alone. Nice work you have done here. I lost you somehow but have you bookmarked again now. You asked about settings on that dance photo... I added them there.

KAREN said...

what beautiful light... i would totally have done the same thing! ;)

Jen said...

Gorgeous light! Will your girls sleep in when they are up later? We never have luck on that with Jae :)

Photography said...

I LOVE their outfits!!! Lighting is awesome too.

Jaime said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! You've got a beautiful family. I'm looking forward to looking around. Btw ~ Where *did* you find those dresses? Adorable.

Vicki said...

They are adorable... lighting is gorgeous... and I too LOVE those little dresses!

Karin said...

I would love to have one of those turquoise and brown outfits!

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

thanks girls the dresses are from Target! my fave store. :)

Sarah Wilkerson said...

What delicious light!! Love the quiet sense of exploration in these. <3

Danika said...

What gorgeous lighting! I'm having trouble with the extra light at bedtime too - great reason for a photo shoot :)

CJ Olson said...

Amazing fun light! Your girls are gorgeous! Love the matching outfits!! You are a cool mom for letting them stay up an extra 45 minutes....I would have used that 45 minutes to relax!! :-)

janders@wi.rr.com said...

Darling pictures & gorgeous light!!!

tatyannashope said...

These are beautiful! I've been known to let my kids stay up late to take advantage of some gorgeous lighting too. :)

Katherine said...

Wow. Such beautiful light (and beautiful girls). I really enjoy your photography. . .you are totally inspiring :).

Anonymous said...

I love these. Gorgeous!!

Courtney said...

Oh my!! These are just fantastic!! I love love love the backlighting! So adorable! I need to be a cooler mom and let my girls stay up late :O)

Valeria said...

Lovely colors

Post a Comment

Followers