Welcome

Happy Twenty Eleven! After a failed 365 in 2010, I am taking on the 52 week project with no particular theme in mind. Still just hoping to capture my growing baby girls who own my heart! My hope is to capture and document their every day life and that this is something they'll look at fondly in days, weeks, months, and years to come! Follow our journey! And while you're here, click on the Inspiration link above to be inspired by others to get started on something similar or keep going - you won't regret it!

11 | 52

This week we took the girls to Sesame Street Live.  I thought it was a good year because they actually know who Elmo is now and I THOUGHT they'd be too young to ask for a ton of stuff but would enjoy the fun.  Well they did enjoy the fun but Nala did request a $10 balloon.  No Way Jose!  The girls had a lot of fun though.  MacKenzie says she just enjoyed Cookie Monster's up beat dance only...not sure I believe her...

I took pics mostly on my cell phone because I'm pretty sure they frown upon dslrs.  Here are few though...


5 comments:

Janell said...

fun! Looks like a cute show. You're oldest daughter seems like such a great big sister!

Kensya said...

Wow, they really enjoyed themselves! Getting a kick out of how they are sleeping.. so cute. Pics are pretty darn awesome coming from the cell!

Jen said...

How fun! I want to take Jae to something like this, but I don't think she would sit "still" long enough!

Karin said...

Great pictures on your cell phone!

That looks like so much fun:)

karren said...

I can't get photos that good on my DSLR in those kinds of things! AMAZING!

Post a Comment

Followers