Welcome

Happy Twenty Eleven! After a failed 365 in 2010, I am taking on the 52 week project with no particular theme in mind. Still just hoping to capture my growing baby girls who own my heart! My hope is to capture and document their every day life and that this is something they'll look at fondly in days, weeks, months, and years to come! Follow our journey! And while you're here, click on the Inspiration link above to be inspired by others to get started on something similar or keep going - you won't regret it!

14 | 52

MacKenzie had her Kumon awards this week.  She received an award for Advanced Student Honor Roll.  She is more than 3 years advanced based on her grade level in Kumon Math.  She also received an award for her commitment.  MacKenzie has been a Kumon student for seven years.  Time flies!  I can't believe it's been that long.  I really wish we could enroll her in the Reading Program as well...but with two extra bodies in the family...we had to make a choice...

We are very proud of her accomplishments with the Kumon Program and HIGHLY recommend it for mamas who want to give their kids an extra push.

Pics captured are horrible...I was having issues with my camera...operator error I 'm sure...

3 comments:

Karin said...

How interesting! I've never heard of Kumon before, but will do some research to learn more.

Congratulations to MacKenzie (and you, proud mama:) for the award!

And her skirt is super cute:)

G K said...

Congrats to you guys on this great achievement! A strong background in math will take her far!

I've never heard of Kumon! I went to the Web site thinking I'd be reading something my now two-year-old can do when she's older, but apparently they can start as early three years old! As a mother who has a child in the program AND children around the age of mine, would you recommend starting it so young? Do you plan to enroll your toddlers when they're old enough? (Email me, please, at gerri.kimble@gmail.com). Thanks!

Photography said...

Wow that's great I have often wondered about joining ours up.

Post a Comment

Followers