Welcome

Happy Twenty Eleven! After a failed 365 in 2010, I am taking on the 52 week project with no particular theme in mind. Still just hoping to capture my growing baby girls who own my heart! My hope is to capture and document their every day life and that this is something they'll look at fondly in days, weeks, months, and years to come! Follow our journey! And while you're here, click on the Inspiration link above to be inspired by others to get started on something similar or keep going - you won't regret it!

10 | 52

I'm a wee bit behind on this project. I think i have pictures and just need to upload them and will try to go back tonight and update week 8 (just added week 9).  It's been a crazy last couple of weeks.  I'm behind on everything.

So this week...bribery.  I had to bribe MacKenzie with orange leaf yogurt in order to get the shot I wanted outside in the mid-day sun.  And then I blew a bit of her shoulder...such is life!

If you look closely you can see MacKenzie has a stye on her eye (see the shot where she is looking down).  This thing has been recurring over the last year.  I'm not sure how to get rid of it for good.  She says it doesn't bother her though...

33 comments:

Tracy said...

Beautiful photo and girl!! Love the yogurt photos!

Anonymous said...

That first shot is awesome. So clear and crisp. Love it!

Karin said...

Love the pictures you got of her! The are fun and beautiful. Her expressions are great! And her eyes in the first photo are so striking!

I used to have a recurring problem with a stye on my eyelids, but I don't think it was always in the same place. Sometimes it would be on the top lid, and sometimes on the bottom. Until reading this, though, I hadn't even thought about how I haven't had one for years. It just stopped coming back, I guess.

Janell said...

gorgeous pics. I wish I had arms like her!

Sarah Wilkerson said...

I love her expressions! The second picture (far right) looks like it should be on a poster in the yogurt shop. She's beautiful, and her personality shines through in the images. Awesome.

Monica said...

OMGoodness, Hope, your daughter is beautiful!!!!

Jamie said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! Great shots, I especially love the first one.

Julie said...

Pretty, pretty girl!! Looks like she likes to model :)

Ashley Sisk said...

Can we talk about how beautiful your daughter is...she's clearly fallen right in her mother's footsteps. Gorgeous!

Lori said...

Wow, your daughter is gorgeous! I wish bribery worked for my little subjects. They're just over it. Can't believe that first photo was in full sun!

AmandaFienPhotography said...

All of the photos are great but I love the first one of your daughter!

Stacey H said...

I love the personality you captured here! She is so gorgeous! Now, I want yogurt :0)

G K said...

Wow, your daughter is beautiful (love the gymnast arms)! And your skills, Mama, are awesome!

Anna said...

Wow, she is beautiful. What an natural beauty. I love the 1st one.

Mrs. Fun said...

These are so fun. Love the color in the first one. Beautiful photos of a beautiful young lady.

Jen said...

The first shot is gorgeous! She is such a beauty!

Sheila said...

Oh my gosh!! She is absolutely stunning!!! Beautiful images!

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous, Hope! That first shot is absolute perfection! I love the shot in the yogurt shop with her cheeks sucked in, super cute! Great work here!!!

Heidi said...

these are amazing! She is so beautiful!

Betina said...

What a beautiful girl!

Michelle said...

Beautiful girl!

Heather said...

The blown shoulder doesn't bother me at all. She is GORGEOUS!!! Great shot!

Southern Gal said...

Beautiful shots of a beautiful girl. I love the backlight.

Alli said...

These are all gorgeous shots! I love that light. Wow.

moosie said...

beautiful I love the pop of that scarf!

Beth said...

She is beautiful! I really like the processing in the first one.

tanja said...

what a beautiful girl she is!!!!

Cooking with Big E said...

She's a pretty girl! I love her bright scarf :)

tatyannashope said...

She is stunning!

Katie said...

Beautiful family and pictures.

Tamra said...

LOVE the pictures in the yogurt shop!

The Michelle Show said...

Great pictures! She is really beautiful.
I have had stye's before, does she sleep with any makeup on? I used to take my makeup off in highschool but there was always just a BIT of mascara left over and my doctor schooled me into making sure every bit of it was gone, and I haven't had a stye since!
I also bought polysporin eye/ear drops from the drug store which always seemed to clear them up within a day or two.

Valeria said...

She is beautiful... your photos are perfect. WOW!!!

Post a Comment

Followers