Welcome

Happy Twenty Eleven! After a failed 365 in 2010, I am taking on the 52 week project with no particular theme in mind. Still just hoping to capture my growing baby girls who own my heart! My hope is to capture and document their every day life and that this is something they'll look at fondly in days, weeks, months, and years to come! Follow our journey! And while you're here, click on the Inspiration link above to be inspired by others to get started on something similar or keep going - you won't regret it!

09 | 52

MacKenzie has a gymnastics meet at the end of the week.  She got her highest all around score of her season, but with really strong competition  didn't rank very strongly.  She had a great time though as always.  She got to see a lot of girls that used to be on her team that have switched gyms.  It was a little reunion.  I love  that the girls all get along so well.  It doesn't feel competitive at all.

I tried a zoom lens this week.  I still stink at this, but did a little bit better on shots this time.  I haven't bothered to edit these.  No use.  I had to shoot at ISO 3200 to get  enough light and several are still underexposed.


1 comments:

Mrs. Fun said...

I love these. I think you did great. You captured some great action shots here.

Post a Comment

Followers