Welcome

Happy Twenty Eleven! After a failed 365 in 2010, I am taking on the 52 week project with no particular theme in mind. Still just hoping to capture my growing baby girls who own my heart! My hope is to capture and document their every day life and that this is something they'll look at fondly in days, weeks, months, and years to come! Follow our journey! And while you're here, click on the Inspiration link above to be inspired by others to get started on something similar or keep going - you won't regret it!

07|52

Life has returned to normal around here.  The snow is melting and the weather has been absolutely delightful.  You never know what you are going to get in Oklahoma!  Here are some shots of the girlies this week. 

Oh and big thanks for all who voted for MacKenzie's picture over on Momtog.com.  She is now featured in the rotating banner.  So many cute faces.   I LOVE her new site revamp.  Check it out here.

Finally, if you follow Oklahoma's own Pioneer Woman, you might have recognized two of my three girls on her site.  The theme is LOVE and I entered one of my favorite pics from January.  Check it out here.  I've only entered one other time and it was the Your Favorite theme.  I entered the picture that is featured on Momtog now.  It was in Group 3.  I'm thinking it was a total fluke that I would have been featured both times, but in either case, I was/am honored.  LOVE LOVE LOVE the Pioneer Woman.

19 comments:

Danielle said...

That's awesome!! It's a gorgeous picture =)

Sarah Phillips said...

Your girls are beautiful, Hope!

Emmy said...

Not a fluke, your pictures are great and your girls are beautiful!

Tracy said...

You have wonderful photos!! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos. Love them.

Heather said...

That's awesome! Congratulations!

Janell said...

great photos, you have such pretty models. :) Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

beautiful! i am happy that thw weather is getting nicer for you!!!!

Teresa said...

They are so beautiful! Great photos!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on PW! You have a beautiful family- and you are an amazing photographer!

Anonymous said...

your girls are so pretty!

Andrea said...

Beautiful pictures of beautiful girls.

Karin said...

Congratulations on both accounts! It is an absolutely beautiful picture, so it isn't surprising.

I love the picture of your little girl in a red coat with a curious look on her face and light highlighting her!

Megan said...

Ahh! Your girls are gorgeous :) Congrats on the recognition from PW :)

Hannah said...

Those are amazing pictures! I can see why they were picked!!

Priscilla said...

Hope - these are great and very worthy of being selected. Photography should move you. It lets you into someone's world for a brief instant. What great captures!

Shannon said...

precious!!

Susan said...

Wow...your girls are simply gorgeous!! Stunning work.

Courtney said...

Congrats on Momtog and PW! How exciting!! You little ones are adorable and your photos are amazing :O)

Post a Comment

Followers