We've had a ton of snow over the last week plus. Record breaking, in fact. I've NEVER seen so much snow. I've had to work from home and the kids have been out of school. WE ALL have cabin fever at this point and could really use some fresh air. We've failed to get dressed, comb hair, etc. The girls have done a lot of playing. Below is the result of Nia getting into her daddy's Mens lotion & grooving on a separate day and Nala getting into her sissy's room for a little "dress-up" diva style.
Here is a pic of the snow piled at our door - it was nuts - nearly 4 ft tall! Also, pictured is me forcing Mack to let me practice dramatic lighting techniques. She's so over this...I need a new model :)
So excited to have found out yesterday that my favorite picture of Mackenzie was chosen as a finalist on Momtog' blog. Check it out
here. I'd love if you voted for #12!!
19 comments:
Love that picture of Mackenzie!!
Beautiful picture on Momtog! We are a bit stir crazy here as well! So ready for Spring!!
Beautiful dramatic light, I will vote for you! We have tons of snow...and last year it snowed until May:(
I voted. :) the top collage, i love the bottom right photo.
Holy moly at the snow!!! I, too, love that bottom right photo! And? I voted for you yesterday on Momtog! Good luck!!
What a stunning girl she is... I'd have voted #12 even without your asking. Lovely!
Browsed your blogs and love the way you capture so much happiness in your family. :)
Paulette
Wow! So much snow! Loving the picture where you are practicing dramatic lighting. Oh and I voted for your pic on Momtog :) Have you taken any photo classes online? Any you recommend?
That is a ton of snow. I hear you ;) Love the images. Especially that last one, bottom left. Beautiful.
Stunning image of a beautiful girl. I voted. :)
gorgeous gorgeous pictures! I voted for you!
Beautiful lighting, and girl! And I SO hear you about cabin fever!
Beautiful images..glad to see you taking advantage of the time inside to get some pictures!!
I saw your photo over on Mom*tog, hoe exciting! I've always loved that one!
Gorgeous! Love that Mackenzie's forced smile is so similar to my 3 year old's :) A photographer's kid never really loves it, do they?
I'm sorry, I wish I was able to vote, but it looks like it's closed now:(
That is a very beautiful picture of dramatic lighting! And I love your daughter grooving in her unbottoned onesie. It's kind of like what we all look like around home when we don't leave the house for the day.
Love these, especially the last one!
Gorgeous photo of Mackenzie over on Mom-Tog...good luck with the contest. Love all of your pictures here also!
oooo...I love that dramatic lighting!
The dramatic lighting image is stunning!! Lucky you to have such beautiful models at your disposal!!
Post a Comment