Happy Twenty Eleven! After a failed 365 in 2010, I am taking on the 52 week project with no particular theme in mind. Still just hoping to capture my growing baby girls who own my heart!
My hope is to capture and document their every day life and that this is something they'll look at fondly in days, weeks, months, and years to come!
Follow our journey! And while you're here, click on the Inspiration link above to be inspired by others to get started on something similar or keep going - you won't regret it!
24 comments:
Oh my goodness. Love these and their polka dots.
love the one of their feet with the skirts giving the photo a pop of color!!!!
Oh my! I love love love this. Too cute! I love your processing!!!
That is TOO much cuteness! My daughter has that same yellow dress, she is OBSESSED with wearing it ...over and over and over. :)
I LOVE polka dots and stripes... and especially the chub! Super cute dresses too!
The polka dots and bright colors are so cute!
oh my gosh i love it! the colors, the polka dots, everything! Are they twins? I'm a twin. I love it.
what cute photos. I love the bright colors too, and their little legs and feet.
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!
Ack!!! Love, love!!!
LOVE the outfits Hope! The girls are adorable!!!
So cute! Love those little legs!
Wow, this is so cute! Love it.
SO adorable! Your girls are just beautiful!
Stopping by from Nap Time Momtog
Very cute photos!
Adorable!!
I love any photo with a little chub in it! Adorable!
too cute!!!
I love your work and editing style. Gosh I can't wait to learn how to use my camera "properly" and get great shots :) Taking a class online now!
The polka dots are adorable and I love the perspective of these shots!
Absolutely adorable! I'm a big fan of the polka dots :)
Loving the picture of their legs. The colors are so bright!!
This is SO cute!!!! Love it :)
OMG the little feet, and the dresses. So cute
Post a Comment