Welcome

Happy Twenty Eleven! After a failed 365 in 2010, I am taking on the 52 week project with no particular theme in mind. Still just hoping to capture my growing baby girls who own my heart! My hope is to capture and document their every day life and that this is something they'll look at fondly in days, weeks, months, and years to come! Follow our journey! And while you're here, click on the Inspiration link above to be inspired by others to get started on something similar or keep going - you won't regret it!

41 | 52

MacKenzie spent her fall break with a friend but while we were waiting for her this evening...I took the girls out to help me study the light a bit.  I need to figure out what time to schedule sessions for young ones with the time change.  It was gorgeous outside and the light  turned yummy around 5:30...It seems to change daily but I hope to watch it carefully this week.

I  got some interesting rainbow flare in a couple of shots of Nala...

My girlies...this blog has been lonely for their updates...

18 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

So beautiful - I'm amazed at how much she's grown.

jeni eligh said...

Oh that last one is just so sweet!! Great captures of one beautiful little girl!

Melanie said...

These are gorgeous! That light is amazing and your daughters are adorable!

Carolyn said...

They're growing so fast :( Thier absolutely gorgeous Hope! I love their outfits!

Donelle said...

Your daughters are beautiful, and I love the last one!

Angela Chandler said...

Ooooh, what gorgeous light!! Love!

Mary schannen said...

Love the light! She's beautiful!

leah said...

awe, these two are soo precious! I wish I had a sister. ='(

Summer said...

The light looks like it was STUNNING! So so sweet!

Amy Lucy said...

They could not be any cuter! Love the beautiful light!

Val Spring said...

These are so beautiful, Hope! Love the yummy light and your adorable girls!

Krista Lund said...

gorgeous light!

Callie said...

oh what beautiful light and beautiful girls! love these.

Valeria said...

I love your girls

robyn said...

oh Hope, these are beautiful, as are your girls!!

Jayme F. said...

picture of your girls always brighten my day!

tabitha patrick said...

oh so pretty!!!!

Stephanie Moore said...

they are such dolls, I love these photos. Your girls are so beautiful!!

Post a Comment

Followers