Welcome

Happy Twenty Eleven! After a failed 365 in 2010, I am taking on the 52 week project with no particular theme in mind. Still just hoping to capture my growing baby girls who own my heart! My hope is to capture and document their every day life and that this is something they'll look at fondly in days, weeks, months, and years to come! Follow our journey! And while you're here, click on the Inspiration link above to be inspired by others to get started on something similar or keep going - you won't regret it!

40 | 52

I've been missing in action and have some catching up to do.  I've been in a funk...but am hopefully back on track...

One for this week...in color and b/w... my Nala.

8 comments:

Mel said...

Barney!!! My now 11 yr old son was obsessed with Barney...I have yet to introduce him to my 17mth old :)

Farm Girl in MD said...

Fantastic photo! What a beautiful girl!

Holly Thompson said...

Love both versions! She is so intent on her paper there, love your focus. Great use of light too.

Gretchen said...

so pretty. The focus is just perfect - makes her stand out in the picture wonderfully. The image is so peaceful!

angela king said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh. they are both dreamy but i LOVE the color. great shot. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the black and white! What a great little moment you captured!

Valeria said...

Talking about being behind.... I love the b&w conversion.

Jessica said...

These are gorgeous, Hope--I honestly don't know which I like better!

Post a Comment

Followers