Welcome

Happy Twenty Eleven! After a failed 365 in 2010, I am taking on the 52 week project with no particular theme in mind. Still just hoping to capture my growing baby girls who own my heart! My hope is to capture and document their every day life and that this is something they'll look at fondly in days, weeks, months, and years to come! Follow our journey! And while you're here, click on the Inspiration link above to be inspired by others to get started on something similar or keep going - you won't regret it!

34 | 52

We stopped at the park this evening and as soon as I pulled in Nala said "slide?".  I said "No...".  Then Nia said "Pictures?"... I said "Yes"...

They learn so fast...ha! I still got minimal cooperation...but I'll take what I can get...dirty faces and all.

week 34
week 34 b



19 comments:

Tracy said...

OH my!! THis post got my attention! LOVE the lighting in these! Did you also run an action? LOVE, Love, Love!! Adorable girls!!

Danielle said...

These are so sweet! I love sister pictures :)

KAREN said...

these are so gorgeous... beautiful lighting to go along with your beautiful girls!

Jen said...

THese are fabulous!!

Tamra said...

Such a cute story, but even more beautiful pics! You certainly captured some fun!

Holly Thompson said...

Such gorgeous light, Hope!!! I have so many favorites... love the 2nd photo where they are all looking down and the one where they are all walking away. What fun, natural photos. Great work!!!

Satakieli said...

I agree, beautiful light! I adore the first photo, you captured a real essence of fun in all of these!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love that they knew your were going to take photos! So cute. My son hasn't caught on yet - ha!

Lucy said...

Adorable, adorable... can I say adorable one more time? The light, the girls, the outfits, everything is perfect!

Nicki said...

cute story! love the b&w!

angela king said...

that last one is tdf. love the light and the tones. :)

Valeria said...

Hooray for pictures !!! I love these series. Beautiful yummy light.
Here I have to pay for some cooperation, he is a model now :) and charge for.

Mrs. Fun said...

All of these are simply adorable! Beautiful girls.

Alli said...

Too cute that right after the slide she asked about pictures! They are all so gorgeous!

Tori said...

I love them all! Gorgeous!!!

Andrea said...

These are just wonderful! What beautiful girls! And twins! I have twin boys myself, so I'm always drawn to pics of others.

Tonya said...

Sweet captures. Great job!

Danika said...

Awww, beautiful sister pictures :)

Monica said...

Oh goodness Hope...these are stunning. I love the whole set, but that first one in color is my fave!!

Post a Comment

Followers