Welcome

Happy Twenty Eleven! After a failed 365 in 2010, I am taking on the 52 week project with no particular theme in mind. Still just hoping to capture my growing baby girls who own my heart! My hope is to capture and document their every day life and that this is something they'll look at fondly in days, weeks, months, and years to come! Follow our journey! And while you're here, click on the Inspiration link above to be inspired by others to get started on something similar or keep going - you won't regret it!

23 | 52

I love that the girls love playing together but are really just fine playing on their own too. 
These tot tower blocks are FANTASTIC.  Lots of stories to tell from them, great for identifying numbers, shapes, animals, etc., and also great for building and sorting.  We LOVE them.

e.t.a. Blocks are available at Land of Nod.


22 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

It's amazing how much your girls have grown - I love the perspective of these shots!

Julie Livermore said...

Love their dresses!! Great captures...my favorite moment of the day is when I catch my kids playing joyfully together!

KAREN said...

beautiful pics! i love the lighting in these and i just adore the first one!

Valeria said...

I love your work, it is so sharp, clear and vibrant. Always a pleasure

Heidi said...

Oh the light and colors are so nice!!! I love the feet pics...nice comp. :)

Lacey said...

These photos are wonderful. I really like the perspective you chose ... of their toes and getting down low. I think this is perfect with little children :)

I really want to find these blocks now, too!

Mrs. Fun said...

These are so creative and such a great slice of life. Beautiful girls.

Jennifer said...

Love the perspective of these. Makes the viewer a part of their play time, very neat :)

Karin said...

SO COOL! You've just given me an idea for a first birthday present, although Land of Nod says for 2 years and up. Do you think these building blocks are too advanced for a one-year-old?

I love all of the toe and feet pictures you took here. I love that you're very comfortable not including heads, and focusing on one little limb. I need to grow in that.

Great pictures!

Jessica Holden said...

These are just precious; love the interesting angle!!

Holly Thompson said...

Sweet, sweet photos, Hope! I love their little toes, the down on the floor perspective, and the composition too. Great work!

karren said...

I love this set of photos...the perspective, their sweet little feet, and those are really cute blocks too!

Amanda said...

Beautiful photos!! The girls are adorable and your work is fantastic!

Stacey said...

Love your photographs! Every one!!! There is something in each of them that I am drawn to. And I love the progression / series that you have created.

Elle said...

What a fun set!!! I love the first one.... Those dresses and little feet are just too cute!!!

Shannon said...

love your photos!

Kristin said...

These are the kind of images that I look back on later and am so glad I have them. The little things become so much more important as time goes by. Lovely images!!

janders@wi.rr.com said...

I LOVE the first photo! You did a great job capturing a "story"!

Stacey H said...

These are adorable! I can see why you love them so much. I love the connection in the first one. I also love your vantage point in all of these. They are beautiful!!!

jules said...

this is such the perfect lifestyle session! come do this for me! :)

MommaCeleste said...

Love all of these! Your children and family are beautiful!
Celeste (mommaceleste from ClickinMoms!)

Jennifer said...

I just love the feel of these. And those blocks look very fun!

Post a Comment

Followers