So I failed the 365 but I'm hoping to maintain the 52 Week Blog this year! Here's to lots of picture perfect memories in 2011.
Happy New Year!
Free Download The Secret Lives of Color Kobo PDF
5 years ago
© Snapshot - A Photography Blog. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio
12 comments:
Love your new design! You blog has inspired me to learn how to use my dslr that I have owned a year to capture my twins.
Thank you for joining! I can't wait to see your photos. Your girls are precious!
I'm glad you are continuing to take on projects even if your first 365 didn't go so well! I know your girls will cherish the pictures you capture! Thanks for linking up :O) I look forward to all your photos!
Beautiful Blog! I can't wait to follow along!
What lovely daughters you have! I'm looking forward to following your blog this year.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Can't wait to see what you do in 2011!
After browsing some of your shots I can't wait to see your 52 week! Gorgeous kids!
Hope - thank you for stopping by and following my blog... your "babies" are beautiful... happy Monday!
Looking forward to following your project with your lovely girls ~
and the background on this blog is gorgeous!
I love your blog design & look forward to following your 52 project!
Here and ready to take the 52 week journey!
What a beautiful family... looking forward to following you this year! Thanks for visiting my blog! :) And to answer your question about my blog book... I printed it at Blurb.com. It was really easy to do... I just got it ordered a couple days ago so I'll let everyone know what I think of it as soon as it gets here!
Post a Comment