Welcome

Happy Twenty Eleven! After a failed 365 in 2010, I am taking on the 52 week project with no particular theme in mind. Still just hoping to capture my growing baby girls who own my heart! My hope is to capture and document their every day life and that this is something they'll look at fondly in days, weeks, months, and years to come! Follow our journey! And while you're here, click on the Inspiration link above to be inspired by others to get started on something similar or keep going - you won't regret it!

03 | 52

This week MacKenzie had her Pigtails & PJs party. The girls had a blast.  Picture overload here...
By the party's end, I was worn out...BUT I'm glad my girl had a great time.  Happy Birthday MacKenzie!

24 comments:

Jules said...

I diggin' all the pink and the fun girlie stuff! you have a lucky girl!

Sarah Phillips said...

Looks like fun!

Heather said...

That looks like such a fun party!

robyn said...

what fun! love pink and yum, I want a cupcake now!! Happy birthday to your daughter. Oh and cute cake.

Jennifer Officer said...

Will you post the picture of your daughter with the bicycle sometime? It is hanging on the black bulletin board. I love your composition on that shot.
The cupcake and candy tray looks delicious.

Tracy said...

Wow!! Looks like so much fun. I would have loved to have had a party like that when I was little! Love all the girly items!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos. Looks like a lot of fun.

Karin said...

WOW! I'm sure you WERE worn out! You put so much work into this! The party looks great, the details, and the girls appear to be having a great time!

Tori said...

Wow, what a fabulous party!! Great idea, and great captures!!!

Jen said...

What a wonderful party! Great details, food, colors, everything! Great job mama!

Unknown said...

What an awesome party set up!!! I need the inspiration. Both of my girls have their birthdays in March. See you tomorrow!!! : )

Kensya said...

Wow what a great party! Pictures a great too!

Trisha said...

Whew! I am worn out from just seeing the pics! What a great mom you are for sure! They all look like they had a great time.

Anonymous said...

What a fun party, you are such a cool Mom!!!!!!!

tatyannashope said...

What an awesome party!!! Could that cake be any more amazing?! It looks like everyone is having a super fun time!

Tamra said...

This is fantastic! Wow, what a great job with the party and pics!

AmandaB said...

looks like such a fun party!

Karrie said...

Looks like a fabulous party!!!

grandmabish said...

It looks lie so much fun! You did a great job with the docorations and that cake is adorable! I love the collages.

Vicki said...

Looks like a super fun party! I love the colors and all of the decorations!

Alison said...

Oh man- what fun! I can't wait for my daughter to be old enough for sleepovers!

christine said...

what a amazing party!!! so fun love all the decorations.

Misty said...

Your girls are precious and what a great looking party! Found you through another blogger. http://throughaphotographerseyes.blogspot.com/

Julie said...

What a fun party! Lucky girl!!!

Post a Comment

Followers