Welcome

Happy Twenty Eleven! After a failed 365 in 2010, I am taking on the 52 week project with no particular theme in mind. Still just hoping to capture my growing baby girls who own my heart! My hope is to capture and document their every day life and that this is something they'll look at fondly in days, weeks, months, and years to come! Follow our journey! And while you're here, click on the Inspiration link above to be inspired by others to get started on something similar or keep going - you won't regret it!

easter 2012

not sure what's been up...the thought of shooting my girls has overwhelmed me this year...but it was easter and i wanted to make sure i captured this tradition...and then, i took my camera outside for our little egg hunt, and i realize how much i miss capturing them...not even close to technically perfect...in fact, for some i shot from my hip...but so happy to have these...and to be posting here on this blog for them again..


11 comments:

Aracely @ Mama Fashion Files said...

Gorgeous photos and I love the girl's dresses!

Renae said...

The pictures look amazing and your girls are too precious!

Jen said...

Gorgeous! I love their buckets!

Tracy said...

Love the story these tell! My kiddos ran to fast for me to really capture the moment. I think I have told you this before, but your girls are adorable!

CV Love said...

I love this game! =)

cece's mom said...

love the personality here. they are so cute, and those dresses. i need one in my size;)

Krista Lund said...

these are really sweet and i love the processing.

Sarah Albert said...

I love these Hope! Your daughter's dresses are so beautiful. I'm glad you have these images to cherish. :)

Anonymous said...

Love these! You have beautiful children!

Jenny said...

Your girls are ADORABLE !!! and those are just about the cutest dresses ever!

Valeria said...

They look perfect for me, and I know they will be so happy with those images.
They are growing up so fast.... keep shooting them. I am trying to do the same, but Z is being very uncooperative this year. I guess he had it, because of my 365 :)

Post a Comment

Followers