Welcome

Happy Twenty Eleven! After a failed 365 in 2010, I am taking on the 52 week project with no particular theme in mind. Still just hoping to capture my growing baby girls who own my heart! My hope is to capture and document their every day life and that this is something they'll look at fondly in days, weeks, months, and years to come! Follow our journey! And while you're here, click on the Inspiration link above to be inspired by others to get started on something similar or keep going - you won't regret it!

24 | 52

This weekend we made the trip to OKC for my niece's first ballet recital.  It was an awesome performance.    The absolute best in all honesty.  Versus your traditional single class performance pieces, it was a full Beauty and the Beast presentation.  The girls did so well.  I was a bit nervous since they'd been in the car for two hours prior to the show.  Nia loved the show.  Nala didn't like the scenes that were dark and claimed that she didn't like it, but she rarely looked away :)  She is a bit like me and a bit sensitive to certain visuals.  When Cydney's class came out, we gave a few "whoot whoots"...lol.   I'm so glad we made the trip. 

Unfortunately for this momtog, they didn't allow cameras during the performance, so I could only get snaps afterwards.


10 comments:

Janell said...

Gorgeous pictures! You have a beautiful family.

Christina said...

Your family is soooo stunning!! =)

Tamra said...

Just beautiful! You always do such a great job of "finding the light." And what a gorgeous family!

Jen said...

Such a beautiful family!

Karin said...

Bummer - I would love to see what the performance looked like.

These are gorgeous picture of everyone together, though!

G K said...

OMG, your family is beautiful. And I love Mackenzie's hair!

KAREN said...

what a beautiful shot! you did a great job!... and what a pretty little ballerina!

Heidi said...

I love your pictures, your colors are so nice, and what a gorgeous family. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Shannon said...

so sweet!!

Post a Comment

Followers