Welcome

Happy Twenty Eleven! After a failed 365 in 2010, I am taking on the 52 week project with no particular theme in mind. Still just hoping to capture my growing baby girls who own my heart! My hope is to capture and document their every day life and that this is something they'll look at fondly in days, weeks, months, and years to come! Follow our journey! And while you're here, click on the Inspiration link above to be inspired by others to get started on something similar or keep going - you won't regret it!

17 | 52

I'm incredibly behind on this project.  I've taken cell phone pics, but haven't pulled out the DSLR much over the last few weeks...will try to do go back and fill in the gaps...

Here is Nia from today though!  Showing off her two ponytails and just being a busy bee.


15 comments:

Karin said...

Love the bottom one with the sun right behind her!

Ashley Sisk said...

Wow - that last shot is so beautiful!

Jennifer Frost said...

I love your blog - great design! These photos are so pretty. Love that last shot!

Satakieli said...

That sunlight is beautiful! What sweet shots, looks like she's having a lot of fun :)

Kathy said...

Beautiful photos!!!!!!!!! Love love love them.

Tamra said...

Glad to see you back! I've been looking for you, and thought I'd missed you somehow! These pics are gorgeous, as usual, and what a cutie!

Jen said...

How beautiful! The light is just perfect!

Janell said...

these are gorgeous! perfect lighting!

Holly Thompson said...

Great light in these! Nia's ponytails are too stinkin' cute!!!

Jaime said...

Love these!! Her expression in the 1st one...love it! Gorgeous light too! Thanks for visiting the other day! For some reason, I haven't been receiving updates in my feed. Gonna have to go check that out.

allison said...

I love that last shot! It seems like I get quite a few of my son running away but there is just something magical about it when you have great light like in your images here!

Photography said...

Love the lighting. Great shots!

KAREN said...

these are just so beautiful! the lighting and all of these images are just gorgeous!!

sara said...

so cute!

darolyn said...

Oh WOW! These pictures are beautiful. Love the lighting!!!

Post a Comment

Followers